About Us: Join NTAF
NTAF brings together the test and measurement industry’s key players to:
- Influence specification creation
- Access to draft versions of specifications
- Better position your network test automation products or services
- Be the first to know new network test automation market directions, services and technology trends
- Participate in standardization of network test automation – putting your stamp on this industry
- Network with your partners, suppliers, customers and competitors in an informal, non-competitive environment
- Enhance your company visibility by participating in NTAF marketing & PR activities – leveraging your marketing budget with NTAF membership
- Principal Membership – Large Company (above $10M USD revenue) $15,000 USD
- Principal Membership – Small Company ( below $10M USD revenue) $ 7,500 USD
- Principal Membership – Individual $ 7,500 USD**
- Academic Membership - $1,000 USD
*As of August 2010, new members may now pay annual membership dues on a pro-rated basis. Please review the NTAF Membership Application for terms and conditions.
**Individual members may join NTAF if they are not employed by a corporation or entity that meets the revenue threshold for Large or Small Principal Membership.
Membership RightsPrincipal Membership in NTAF entitles the Member Company to attend all annual, general, special and committee meetings of the forum. Principal members are entitled to:
- One (1) vote on all Forum issues
- Access to all working documents, meeting minutes and email mailing lists
- Run for a seat on the Board of Directors and Committee officer positions
- Submit contributions to the Technical Committee
Membership is valid for one (1) calendar year, from January 1- December 31.